"A perfect blend of old and new."
-Dee & John, Powhatan, VA
"Your attention to detail, both historic and contemporary, is second to none."
-Michelle & Bill, Portola Valley, CA
"My favorite place for a getaway with my Ex."
- Jeremy, Los Angeles, CA
"If you can make my mother happy, you are a miracle."
- M, Beverly Hills, CA
"It's all in the details."
- Ginny, Larchmont, NY
"What more can you ask for? Superb!"
- Andy & Monica, Scotland
Articles featuring Inn at Glencairn
- Inn at Glencairn: Hospitality and a Touch of History (US1 News, 3/17/18)
- It's Always Romantic at the Inn at Glencairn (Princeton Packet, February 2017)
- Offbeat Princeton: Exploring the Road Less Traveled (New Jersey Monthly, October 2015)
- A Spirit of History in Princeton (North Jersey, 3/14/10)
- Bed Check: History and hospitality at the Inn at Glencairn (Washington Post, 1/31/10)
- Off the Beaten Track ~ Princeton, NJ (The Wall Street Journal, 9/26/06)
- For a Genuinely Civilized Experience, Take Some Friends to Tea (Princeton Packet, 7/11/06)
- Worth the Trip ~ Princeton (New Jersey Monthly, April 2006)
- History meets Hi-tech at the Inn at Glencairn (Princeton Magazine, Spring 2006)
- A Princeton getaway to remember and the Inn at Glencairn (NJ Countryside, 1/2006)
- Joining the Inn Crowd (Trenton Times, 11/6/2005)
- B&B Dream in Lawrenceville (US1 News, 8/31/2005)
- Inn at Glencairn Offers Visitors a Home Away From Home (Town Topics, 8/17/2005)
- Historic House finds new life as a Bed and Breakfast (The Lawrence Ledger, 6/9/2005)
- Recipient of the Lawrence Township New Building/Renovation Award (2005)
Associations and Partnerships
- Princeton Regional Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Professional Association of Innkeepers International
- Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Princeton University Preferred Hotels
- Preferred Inns of New Jersey
- Small Elegant Hotels
- Green Vacation Hub
Inn at Glencairn Art Exhibit
Inn at Glencairn is currently featuring the following artists in its exhibit. Please contact us directly for more extensive biographies and a list of artwork and prices.
Allen Barber (1939-1994)
Allen Barber literally saw the world differently. His perceptions of the world are just enough skewed from the predictable to catch us off-balance and disrupt our workaday version of life around us. The usual response to such a disruption is to laugh and that is what Barber’s paintings often make us do. But it’s an uneasy laughter because this man knew too much of the darker side of humanity and invested his art with humor over our folly. He cherished humanity as he saw it – ludicrous, tragic and marvelous – and he left us a unique record of his caring. Works by Allen Barber are in the public collections of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Museum of Modern Art, Philadelphia Museum, Yale University, The American Embassy in Lisbon, The Binational Center in Lima, Philadelphia Free Library, and The Patten Corporation.
Janet Hautau is a Pratt Institute alumnus and an award-winning art director and former New York- based graphic designer. Janet currently operates her own Princeton-based design studio. She has increasingly pursued her lifelong interest in fine art, as an illustrator, photographer and printmaker. Ms. Hautau’s work has been exhibited in the Museum of Contemporary Art in San Diego, the Wilkinson Gallery in Philadelphia, The Phillips Mill Gallery in New Hope and numerous other galleries in New Jersey.